Rates & Fees
CONE Credit Union
Loan & Deposit Rates
Effective September 4, 2019
Single Sign-On Online Banking & Bill Payer is a free service available 24/7. Making payments online saves you the time of writing checks, trips to the mailbox or post office and the cost of stamps.
CONE Credit Union (City of Neenah Employees Credit Union) was formed in 1959 by a few employees working for the city that had a dream of creating a credit union for public employees.
Eligibility for membership is open to:
• Any Employee of the City of Neenah,
• Any Employee of the Neenah Joint School District,
• Any Employee of the Neenah Water Utility,
• Employees of any municipality who engages in providing services to the City of Neenah,
• Any Employee of the State or Federal Government employed within the boundaries of the Cities of Neenah or Menasha,
• Any municipal or school district Employee who work in Winnebago, Calumet or Outagamie counties,
• Any Employees who are contracted to work for the City of Neenah or the Neenah Joint School District.
Once you become a member of CONE Credit Union you may always be a member, even if you no longer work for any of the above entities, or move away.
Millions of Americans are already members of credit unions. They Found the mission is beyond the money. It is about caring about the members, offering them the best rates, fewer or no service fees and giving back to the community.
Be a part of the credit union difference. If you are a member, tell a friend. We will give you EACH $25!* If you are not yet a member, come see what it’s like.
* Membership eligibility required. $25 will be deposited into each member’s share account at the time of new member account opening.
You are accessing a resource that includes data not hosted on our web site.
This service has been provided for your education and convenience only. It does not imply that CONE Credit Union endorses or sponsors the company or organization.
We also cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information offered or the privacy of any information you may disclose while on the linked site.
The products and services offered on 3rd party sites, including investment and insurance products, are not products of CONE Credit Union and may not be insured by the NCUA. – Thank you.