Rates & Fees
CONE Credit Union
Loan & Deposit Rates
Effective March 19, 2019
Single Sign-On Online Banking & Bill Payer is a free service available 24/7. Making payments online saves you the time of writing checks, trips to the mailbox or post office and the cost of stamps.
CONE Credit Union (City of Neenah Employees Credit Union) was formed in 1959 by a few employees working for the city that had a dream of creating a credit union for public employees.
Our membership is made up of employees and families in these departments:
• City of Neenah
• Neenah Joint School District
• Neenah Water Utility
• Municipality who engages in providing services to the City of Neenah
• State or Federal Government employees within the boundaries of the Cities of Neenah or Menasha
• Municipal or school district employees who work in Winnebago, Calumet or Outagamie counties
Once you become a member of CONE Credit Union you may always be a member, even if you no longer work for any of the above entities, or move away.
Millions of Americans are already members of credit unions. They Found the mission is beyond the money. It is about caring about the members, offering them the best rates, fewer or no service fees and giving back to the community.
Be a part of the credit union difference. If you are a member, tell a friend. We will give you EACH $25!* If you are not yet a member, come see what it’s like.
* Membership eligibility required. $25 will be deposited into each member’s share account at the time of new member account opening.
You are accessing a resource that includes data not hosted on our web site.
This service has been provided for your education and convenience only. It does not imply that CONE Credit Union endorses or sponsors the company or organization.
We also cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information offered or the privacy of any information you may disclose while on the linked site.
The products and services offered on 3rd party sites, including investment and insurance products, are not products of CONE Credit Union and may not be insured by the NCUA. – Thank you.