It started in 1959 by the Water Department that was located at the Old City Hall clock tower. Later CONE moved to Canal Street and remained there until January of 1979 when they moved into the new City Hall building on Walnut Street. In 2011, CONE moved to 219 W Cecil St where we remain today.
Currently we handle the needs of just under 1600 members and have over $28 million in assets.
Eligibility for membership is open to:
• Any Employee of the City of Neenah,
• Any Employee of the Neenah Joint School District,
• Any Employee of the Neenah Water Utility,
• Employees of any municipality who engages in providing services to the City of Neenah,
• Any Employee of the State or Federal Government employed within the boundaries of the Cities of Neenah or Menasha,
• Any municipal or school district Employee who work in Winnebago, Calumet or Outagamie counties,
• Any Employees who are contracted to work for the City of Neenah or the Neenah Joint School District.
Once you become a member of CONE Credit Union you may always be a member, even if you no longer work for any of the above entities, or move away.
The minimum amount to open an account is $5.00 and the minimum amount to earn interest is $15.00. As a member you have an equal share of ownership as all other members and you are eligible for many of the great services at CONE Credit Union. You are also eligible to run for a position on the board of directors to help influence the financial growth and stability of CONE Credit Union.
All it takes is to stop in and open an account or go to the forms area of the website and print one, fill it out, and get it back to us with your initial deposit.
“Constantly Striving to Better Your Financial Future.”
Board of Directors
All of our Board of Directors are members of the credit union and serve terms of three years in which they volunteer their time and talent. They make decisions on policies and what products and services would be beneficial to the members. If you have any interest in being a candidate for a Director position, please contact Mike Mehlberg at (920) 886-6455.