We’re protecting your health at CONE.
Thank you for your continued support and ongoing membership. As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 realities, the safety of our team, members, and communities remain our top priority. We will be reopening our branch lobbies effective May 20, 2020, for complicated or business transactions only. Meetings for new accounts, loans, financial coaching, and financial advisor services will be available by appointment only. Please continue to conduct basic services in the drive up, online at conecu.org, through the CONE CU mobile banking application, or by giving us a call at 920-886-6455.
For your protection, and to follow CDC guidelines and local government recommendations, the following safety protocols have been established;
- Lobbies Open on 5/20/2020
- Meet with Member Relationship Officers by appointment only
- We encourage the use of face masks
- We encourage you to continue to use drive-up if possible
- Please remember to practice Social Distancing
- Limited number of members admitted into lobbies at one time
- Sneeze guards have been installed at all teller lines
- All work areas wiped down routinely throughout day
- Hand sanitizer is available for members and team members use after each transaction
Should you decide to wear a face-covering during your visit, you will be asked to remove it momentarily for security/identification purposes. Additionally, should you arrive for an appointment and our lobbies are at capacity, you may be asked to wait in your vehicle until a team member is ready to serve you.
We ask for your patience, support, and cooperation as we gradually shift our operations back to a full-service model. Again, all our digital tools remain available. You can continue to safely and securely manage your money online at conecu.org, through the CONE CU mobile banking application, over the phone, and via our drive-up services.
Thank you for helping us follow these guidelines, and we look forward to seeing your smiling faces in-branch again soon!